2 Replies Latest reply on May 11, 2015 9:18 PM by tombran

IF I purchase LR CC, can I sync 2 desktops?

tombran

I want to run LR 6 CC on a Dell Win 7 desktop, and also a MacBook Pro 10.9.5 which I use when traveling. Can I do this?

• 1. Re: IF I purchase LR CC, can I sync 2 desktops?
          SeanMcCormack Adobe Community Professional

You can but you need to map the drive to a fixed drive letter on the desktop so it always shows as the same drive. I'd run the catalog and the images on an external drive to make it more convenient. I do run a drive this way between machines, but both are Mac.

There are slight differences between LR PC and Mac, but it shouldn't affect you. Always close Lightroom when you finish on each machine.

• 2. Re: IF I purchase LR CC, can I sync 2 desktops?
            tombran Level 1

Thank you very much. Amazing how hard it has become to get any information

out of Adobe. They used to have a pre-sales option on the phone, now that's

gone. Because I haven't bought the product yet, I couldn't "chat" with

them. Disgraceful. Again, thank you for the simple answer to my question.

Most helpful.

****************************************************************************************** ******

<http://www.shelterfish.com>Thomas Brandau ~ Sound and Picture  Production

Recording www.productionrecording.com

213-446-1315 cell direct    760-565-8749 IE    323-454-0380

LA    702-722-0393 LV

www.imdb.com/name/nm0104543

www.whatdyaneed.com

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 7:19 PM, seanmcfoto <forums_noreply@adobe.com>