4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 6, 2018 6:14 PM by reneeh80737624

Multiple Devices

kirstins55239743

Can I use the same username on multiple devices? I have a MAC computer and laptop and wish to use both for adobe.

• 1. Re: Multiple Devices
          Ned Murphy Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Yes, your subscription allows you to have two machines activated.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Multiple Devices
            Ratandeep Arora Adobe Employee

Hi Kirstin,

You can login to Creative Cloud application and Sign Out from there in order to Unlink your subscription from that computer.

Also if you install on a third computer, it will request you to de-activate on the other two computers.  You can then reactivate one of the previous two computers, and use Creative Cloud apps on it.

If you regularly need to use the Creative Cloud on more than two computers then it would be best to purchase an additional subscription.  This is the same licensing btw which we have for our perpetual product.  An advantage though for Creative Cloud over the perpetual product is that you can install on Mac and Windows with the same subscription!

Please do let us know for any further query.

Thanks,

Ratandeep Arora

3 people found this helpful
            • 3. Re: Multiple Devices
              roberta84764867

I also have two MacBooks, one for home and the other for travel.

I assume that the same answer applies, i.e., that I may use Lightroom on both machines. If this is the case please advise in very simple steps how I do this. I am a much better photographer than a computer expert. Many thanks Robert

• 4. Re: Multiple Devices
                reneeh80737624

Did you get confirmation on this? I too use Lightroom and also more creative than tech minded!!

thanks