4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 8, 2007 2:17 PM by ghostwriter62

Help Options do not display

ghostwriter62
      After using the .hhp to open a winhelp project in RoboHTML, I only get the Finish button when generating HTML (i.e, the first 3 or so Help Options dialogs do not display). Does anyone know how to get all of the Help Options dialogs?
        • 1. Re: Help Options do not display
          Captiv8r Adobe Community Professional & MVP
          Hi ghostwriter62

If you opened via the .HHP and RoboHelp rebuilt your project, you probably need to ensure all the settings are correct for your Single Source Layout. Try expanding the Single Source Layouts pseudo-folder and seeing which layout is configured as the primary. Odds are, you need to right click the desired layout and re-nominate it as the primary.

Cheers... Rick
          • 2. Re: Help Options do not display
            ghostwriter62 Level 1
            HTML is actually designated as primary layout. Any other ideas?
            • 3. Re: Help Options do not display
              Captiv8r Adobe Community Professional & MVP
              Uhhh, hang on a second here. I was re-reading and you said:

After using the .hhp to open a winhelp project in RoboHTML

I just noted the use of "WinHelp". Are you certain you are attempting to open a WinHelp project? These have a .HPJ extension not .HHP. Are you bowling me a wobbly? (I think that's how my esteemed UK friends would say it)

Unless you are using an older version of RoboHelp HTML, there are no other screens you can see. Just one. Unless, of course, you click the Advanced... button.

Cheers... Rick
              • 4. Re: Help Options do not display
                ghostwriter62 Level 1
                Well, what I was doing was opening a project that started out as winhelp, from which I generated HTML (Single Source) so I could get an hhp so I could then open that hhp in RoboHTML and therefore gain an XPJ. (That's probably considered a wobbly.)
                The end result being a RoboHTML project. I was expecting to get all of the options that are available when generating HTML from a winhelp project (like options, browse sequence, css, etc.)