Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When/What is the latest Robohelp patch?

Contributor ,
May 12, 2015 May 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can someone show me where a list of releases/patches for RH and the release notes would be?

I am current on the version of RH released, but I would like to find out when the last patch was applied and what it covered.  I searched everywhere but must have missed this important information.

thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 13, 2015 May 13, 2015

I try to keep track of the release dates: RoboHelp Patches and Updates | WvanWeelden.eu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any idea where I can find the release dates?

I'm having problems between a RH project I published 4 weeks and an trying to publish again now.  Just wondered if I had updated between my two doc releases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not real obvious, but there is a Readme link for each patch file which provides brief notes for changes in each patch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 13, 2015 May 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I see the readme which describes the fixes, but what are the release dates?  Can't find them anywhere!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think Adobe publishes them. If you look at the source of each readme there are a couple of html tags with dates, although I couldn't suggest how accurate they might me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to keep track of the release dates: RoboHelp Patches and Updates | WvanWeelden.eu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp