2 Replies Latest reply on May 13, 2015 9:12 AM by вадимг32908956

Please help!

вадимг32908956

Good day everyone. My Fotoshop touch for aipad for 599 rub could not save foto after work in the program. Besides I could not create new folders because the program not allow to do it. What are the problems with that? Please help!

• 1. Re: Please help!
          Warunicorn Adobe Community Professional

Not sure what's going on with saving unless you're not clear on Photoshop Touch's workflow.

There are two stages: The project selection interface and the editing interface. When you're done editing in the editing interface, you use the back arrow icon in the upper left corner. PS Touch should then ask you if you want to save (and other options like not saving).

To create new folders, you have to be in the project selection interface. Tap the new folder icon in the upper right. (4th icon from the upper right. Naturally, it looks like a folder.)

If you want to save a specific project in a specific folder, make sure you start within that folder before you start your project. You can also move projects at will using the same folder icon as noted above.

Finally, make sure you have enough storage space on your iPad. A lot of the time users cannot save or create new folders because their storage is full.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Please help!
            вадимг32908956 Level 1

Thank you very much! I think memory of my ipad is the reason of this problem.