2 Replies Latest reply on May 13, 2015 9:26 AM by Bernd Rac

how to obtain lightroom when not in a country where cloud is available

Bernd Rac Level 1

ok

here is my dilemma, I live in a country where Adobe CC is not available, so how can we can get the latest software as well. I have been asking that so many times and every time we are getting the answer we are working on it but nothing happens. If someone in my region wants the latest version of the adobe software they have no other choice then to find it on a torrent side and install an illegal copy which I do not want to do

So Adobe why is it so hard to make it available world wide , there are photographers , videographers graphic designers  all over the world and a lot do not have access to obtain a  legal copy as you guys make it impossible for us to get . I guess you guys must be making tones of money so you do not see the need for it. But maybe the day will come when competitions is getting harder and you wished you had opened your market to everyone.

• 1. Re: how to obtain lightroom when not in a country where cloud is available
          Pattie-F Level 7

Bernd,

We understand that users in additional countries would like to subscribe to creative cloud and we are working on making it available in more locations. In the meantime, please see the links below for alternative options:

Pattie

Creative Cloud isn’t available where I live. When will it become available?

We intend to make Creative Cloud as widely available as possible. Adobe will share more details about country availability over time.

What are my options if Creative Cloud isn’t available where I live?

We’re working to make Creative Cloud as widely available as possible and will share more details about country availability over time. While individual memberships may not be available in your country, you may be able to purchase a team membership through a global Adobe reseller. Creative Suite 6 products are also available for purchase. Learn more ›

• 2. Re: how to obtain lightroom when not in a country where cloud is available
            Bernd Rac Level 1

thanks for the reply but really that is all you have to say. You guys have been saying that for years now every time i ask the same question I get the same answer that you are working on it, but honestly i have not seen any changes on countries which are able to get it and countries which are not, maybe you added the bigger ones but the smaller country for example i am living in you probably will never be part of it.

and you ask us to use an  older (and as far as i know not support version) more expensive version to do our work while other professionals can use the latest and newest versions cheaper and better and actually some of us have the CS6 Version but they also want access to the new tools and improvements everyone in the "real world" has.

I just hope some other companies soon come out with similar products (affinity photo looks promising)and hopefully we can use them and forgot about adobe completely as really i do not think you have any interest at all, as said CC is out now what 3 or 4 years and it is still not available all over the world only in a few chosen countries.