Well, that doesn't look like the MSI. I wonder if someone messed up the link.
Can you point me to page where you grabbed this, and let me know what country you're in?
I've been deploying these for a few years now and this was the first time I ran into this. I'm using the EXE right now just to get it out to my clients. I was wrong about the name inside the file. That is the same name as previous files but it's still looking back to the network share and can't find it. I'm downloading from
and I work in the US
At least for me, the download link is working correctly (I get the MSI) when downloading from the Flash Player distribution page. My guess is that I don't understand the scenario you're trying to describe.
I did look through the SCUP and SMS catalogs for the release and didn't find any reference to .exe files, and confirmed that I could install the .msi successfully directly on my local machine.
If you could give me enough information to reproduce the problem you're experiencing, that would be useful.