3 Replies Latest reply on May 20, 2015 1:27 PM by sissy@54

Help with Adobe Premiere Elements 10

sissy@54

I just got a new computer and now my Adobe Premiere Elements 10 will not work like it did on my other computer. It doesn't run in real time. It is choppy when it plays, has poor quality, and you can't see the transition and extra's I've created. Is there a setting I need to check in preference's or something. I am running 64 bit, have lots of disk space and memory. 

• 1. Re: Help with Adobe Premiere Elements 10
          Captiv8r Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Thread was originally posted in Adobe Captivate forums. It has since been moved to the Premiere Elements forum.

• 2. Re: Help with Adobe Premiere Elements 10
            A.T. Romano Level 7

sissy

On what computer operating system did you just install your Premiere Elements 10? What video card/graphics card does your computer use - NVIDIA GeForce or other? What computer operating system did you use before, and what video card/graphics card did that computer use?

What are the properties of the Timeline source media? What is your project preset? Are you previewing a unrendered or rendered Timeline content in the Edit area monitor? What are these extras that you have created?

Let us start here. Please review and consider, supply more information, and then we will decide what next.

Thank you.

ATR

• 3. Re: Help with Adobe Premiere Elements 10
              sissy@54 Level 1

ATR,

I am working on a PC, Windows 7, operating system 13, video card Quadro K2000 version 348.07, memory 32 GB and 64bit. I am using Adobe Premiere Elements 19. My videos will not run in real time on this new computer. It installed fine and I can see all my videos and graphics I created in the timeline but when I play the video it doesn't play. It stays on the first image. Is my video card causing the problem?

thank you for your help

sissy