• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to download PDF ebook and keep getting this message - error getting license. License server communication problem. E_LIC_Already_Fullfilled_By_Another_User

May 13, 2015 May 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download PDF ebooks to Adobe Digital Editions and keep getting this error message - Error Getting License.  License Server Communication Problem.   E_LIC__Already Fullfilled_By_Another_User.  How do I solve this error?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2015 May 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I just had to purchase a new computer and I downloaded the digital editions on my new computer. The book downloaded it to my computer but won't let me put it on my nook. I'm assuming that it's because I was using digital editions on my other computer and somehow it's tied to that.

Any help would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2015 May 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

"E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER" error comes when you previously downloaded the book with some authorization credentials in ADE.

Now again if you try to download the book from same download link but current ADE authorization is different, you will receive this error.

Solution:

Make sure ADE is authorized with same credentials, as it was authorized when book was downloaded for the first time.

Then this error will not come.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2016 Jul 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP HELP

I'm having this issue and have no idea how to fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We had an issue where we tried to open the book with another ID, but now cannot release the book so it can open with another ID, where is the information about releasing a Book? I can delete it, but it comes back to my ID, even if we download the ebook again from Kobo with someone elses ID in digital edtion, it still pop the message that it's open with another account.

There must be a way to remove that and then open it with someone elses ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines