- Please let me know the version of Presenter you are using ?
- Can yu also confirm the SCROM you are using ? Is it 1.2 or 2004?
- Also can you check the seetings in Reporting Tab? Can you paste the screenshot of the reporting settings you have applied in your project?
- Is "Never Send Resume Data" checked under Advanced tab ?
- Can you also try the output on www.cloud.scorm.com as well and see if you are able to replicate the issue?
Thanks so much for your response and sorry for my delay in getting back to
I am using Presenter 8.1 and the SCORM is 1.2. I was unable to access the
link at www.cloud.scorm.com -- I got an error message saying that the page
was not available.
Below is a screen shot of my reporting settings, including the 'Never send
Resume Data' field which is unchecked. Should this be checked?
Thanks again for your help!
Laura Mustard | Digital Marketing Specialist | Sun Life Global Investments
work: 416-408-8057 | email: email@example.com
225 King Street West, Toronto, ON M5V 3C5
ILLUMINATING a world of investment opportunities.
Join Sun Life Global Investments on Twitter or LinkedIn
Can you try SCORM 2004 as well and check the issue? Please try to select "slide views" and then test. Please let me know how it goes on cloud.scorm.
Did you tried using "slide views" instead of "User Access"?
This seems to work when I test it with cloud.scorm.com -- I will test with our LMS and confirm that the problem is resolved.