1 Reply Latest reply on May 15, 2015 7:04 AM by MobileDeveloperCK

Adobe Acrobat DC - Mobile

gnjgnj

Once a document is saved to the "Document Cloud, can it be deleted from "Local"??  I don't want to lose anything but don't need it I two places.

• 1. Re: Adobe Acrobat DC - Mobile
          MobileDeveloperCK Adobe Employee

Hi,

Yes, you can delete your local documents, if you'd like.  Some users prefer to leave local documents for offline reading (where no Internet connection is available for an extended period of time).

Before you delete documents from Local, please make sure that you have the latest version of the documents in the Document Cloud (in case you have changed the documents by adding comments/annotations or filling out form fields).   In the Recent section, the documents that are stored in the Document Cloud have the cloud icons.

In any case, I'd recommend making the backup copies of your documents to a desktop/laptop computer's hard drive or SD card (for Android) regularly so that you will not accidentally lose them.  Please note that Adobe Document Cloud and Acrobat DC mobile apps do not have options such as "restore files" or "un-delete files".

Please let us know if you have additional questions.