3 Replies Latest reply on May 15, 2015 1:06 PM by A.T. Romano

Update to Elements 13.1

angelinalauras

I recently updated Elements 13 and now I'm having an issue with all of the photos imported in to the organizer. Whenever I click on any picture I get window that pops up saying it's "searching for missing file". Then it proceeds to browse but never find anything. I have all of my pictures on a back up drive instead of keeping them right on the computer. Even then, some of the files that are being searched for are directly on the computer. I have a 2014 Macbook Pro.

• 1. Re: Update to Elements 13.1
          A.T. Romano Level 7

angelinalauras

What are your programs - Photoshop Elements 13/13.1 and Elements Organizer 13/13. If so, it would be to your advantage if you posted your question in the Adobe Photoshop Elements Forum, not the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum (video editing)..

Photoshop Elements

Please advise and then we can decide what next.

Thanks.

ATR

• 2. Re: Update to Elements 13.1
            angelinalauras Level 1

Thank you. It would make sense to post in the correct forum. I was frustrated and wasn't paying attention enough apparently. I do have Photoshop Elements and Elements Organizer version 13.1.

• 3. Re: Update to Elements 13.1
              A.T. Romano Level 7

angelinalauras

Thanks for the reply. There is often overlap between programs, but often best to discuss the matter with those who specialize in the program.

Right now I am not sure where your thread is - Adobe Photoshop Elements Forum or Adobe Premiere Elements Forum or both. Let us see if we can get some Photoshop Elements 13/13.1 Elements Organizer 13/13.1 at the Adobe Photoshop Elements Forum involved in your thread to get you moving forward in your projects.

Please let us know the outcome.

Thanks.

ATR