6 Replies Latest reply on May 21, 2015 8:56 PM by jennas38227810

Music

jennas38227810

How do I get songs from Itunes and use it for my photo video?

How can I put a video at the end of my photos?

• 1. Re: Music
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

iTunes music problem https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1775961

Are you using Photoshop Elements or Premiere Elements?

• 2. Re: Music
            A.T. Romano Level 7

jennas

What version of Premiere Elements and on what computer operating system is it running?

The first thing that you have to do is to import your songs into the iTunes library. If your music is purchased from iTunes, then you typically need to convert them to the WAV version in iTunes, export them from iTunes, and import them into Premiere Elements with Premiere Elements' Add Media/Files and Folders/Project Assets from where you drag your music file to the Soundtrack or a numbered audio track.

iTunes: How to convert a song to a different file format - Apple Support

John's link points to my comments on that.

We can talk about music that comes with the program once you give us the details of version of Premiere Elements and computer operating system in use.

It is not clear what your intent is when you wrote

How can I put a video at the end of my photos?

Please explain. Are you in the Elements Organizer creating a slideshow to take into Premiere Elements for burn to disc? Instead, are you in Premiere Elements Editor, and just want to put a video at the end of many side by side photos that begin the Timeline content? Or something else?

Please let us know more details, and we will work with you to customize details that will help you accomplish your video presentation goals.

Thank you.

ATR

• 3. Re: Music
              jennas38227810 Level 1

I am using Premiere Elements 13.

• 4. Re: Music
                jennas38227810 Level 1

In my video, I have a slideshow that has my pictures and I'll have my own music that goes with it. But at the end of my photos I want to add a funny video. I'm wondering if thats possible to do in one project?

• 5. Re: Music
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

jennas

You can add a variety of types of media to your project's Timeline...photos and videos.

There should be no problem placing a video at the end of your Timeline photos, however considerations would be

a. same as for anything else you place on the Timeline, the format should be listed in the program's list of supported import formats

and

b. the resolution of the video should be consistent with the project settings...what I mean here, you do not want a 4:3 video going into a 16:9 space unless you can settle for black borders when the video is displaying.

We can go into more detail on this if necessary...would need to know more about video format and project settings. We should be able to deal with this.

ATR

• 6. Re: Music
                    jennas38227810 Level 1

Thanks