2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 23, 2015 2:25 PM by zoomzoom9

LR6: Slideshows not sharp

framic

Hello.

I upgraded from LR 5.7 to LR 6.0.1. Now in LR6.0.1 the pictures and text-overlays are not really sharp in the "Slideshow-Module". Slideshows using same templates and containing the same pictures and overlays are looking good and sharp in the older Version LR5 on the same hardware. I'm using a Win 8.1 Notebook witch 1920x1080 resolution and the problem appears with activated (nvidia m750) and deactivated hardware-accelleration. All settings in Lightroom for previews and quality are set to maximum.

Is there anybody with same problem?

How can i solve this Issue?

Frank

• 1. Re: LR6: Slideshows not sharp
          framic Level 1

Hello again. After 2 month I have to say that this problem already exists.

I am working with LR 6.1 now but the slideshows are looking bad so far. I tried a lot and generated new previews but without any effect. Specially the Text -Overlays look very soft and bad so I can not use the slideshow-module.

Why do the same slideshows look better in the old LR 5.7?

When will Adobe fix this issue? I payed for this software and after 2 month I can not completly use it .

• 2. Re: LR6: Slideshows not sharp
            zoomzoom9

I am also having problems with the text being blurry. My images seem fine but the text is not crisp.