1 Reply Latest reply on May 17, 2015 2:09 AM by duckles10

when tryhing to download e-pub books to my nook i get the message check activation. using windows 7.

katherinep42666392

When attempting to download e-pub books to my nook I get an error message "check activation". I'm suing windows 7.  

• 1. Re: when tryhing to download e-pub books to my nook i get the message check activation. using windows 7.
          duckles10

It looks like everyone has this problem. I installed the current version of Digital editions. If I check the help info it tells me the computer is already authorized. Under erase authorization (first installation) it showed an adobe id that is me and I know my Adobe password.. I tried to erase the authorization and got an error message about trying again later. I uninstalled the reader and then reinstalled it. It still says that the computer is authorized but BOTH the authorization link and the deauthorize are greyed out now. If I try to open a library link in both installations I got the " Error! Check Activation." message. There isn't even any information about activating the reader in the getting started book. Installed on a windows 7 computer.