2 Replies Latest reply on May 17, 2015 8:14 PM by lmc47

Updating computer

lmc47

I have an iMac 10.6.8 with Lightroom 4 and Photoshop CS 5.1. If I update my computer to 10.9, will the Lightroom and Photoshop versions I have work?Uu

• 1. Re: Updating computer
          mcucinat Level 3

Hello,

as per System requirements | Lightroom , Lightroom CC requires:

Mac OS

• Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support*
          • Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9, or 10.10
          • 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
          • 1 GB of Video RAM (VRAM). 2 GB of dedicated VRAM is suggested for large, high resolution monitors, such as 4K and 5K-resolution monitors.
          • 2 GB of available hard-disk space (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices).
          • DVD-ROM drive required if purchasing Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® retail boxed version
          • OpenGL 3.3–capable video adapter for GPU-related functionality
          • Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.†

on the Photoshop CC side, you have (System requirements | Photoshop):

Mac OS

• Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
          • Mac OS X v10.7, v10.8, v10.9, or v10.10
          • 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
          • 3.2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
          • 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512 MB of VRAM (1 GB recommended)**
          • OpenGL 2.0–capable system
          • Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, membership validation, and access to online services.*
          • 2. Re: Updating computer
            lmc47 Level 1

Thank you!!