4 Replies Latest reply on May 16, 2015 3:17 PM by A.T. Romano

trying to make a simple DVD of collected shorts from a camera.

carle42266336

I load the files onto the timeline, the software starts but ejects @ 98 percent, the proceeds to burn to disc but the software ejected the DVD to be burnt to.

• 1. Re: trying to make a simple DVD of collected shorts from a camera.
          A.T. Romano Level 7

carle

What version of Premiere Elements and on what computer operating system is it running?

What are you doing

a. burn to disc DVD-VIDEO on DVD disc

b. burn to disc AVCHD on DVD disc

Depending on the Premiere Elements version that you are using, can you get a successful burn to if the burn to is either Folder (4.7 GB) or ISO Image (4.7 GB)?

Excuse the question to follow, but I do not want to take anything for granted...are you sure that you have inserted a CD rather than DVD disc into the burner tray?

The details that you gave suggest this as a possible explanation.

Let us start here and then decide what next.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: trying to make a simple DVD of collected shorts from a camera.
            carle42266336 Level 1

Dvd+r windows 8 element 13

Sent from my iPhone

• 3. Re: trying to make a simple DVD of collected shorts from a camera.
              carle42266336 Level 1

I believe I was selecting a of your response.

Sent from my iPhone

• 4. Re: trying to make a simple DVD of collected shorts from a camera.
                A.T. Romano Level 7

carle

Thanks for the replies.

At the onset, please assure - no stop marker at the end of the last item on the Timeline and no overlapping (red framed) buttons in the Movie Menu customization area of the project.

Please see if you can successfully do the burn to Folder (4.7) and burn to ISO Image (4.7) for the DVD-VIDEO.

For burn to Folder (4.7 GB), you should find the saved folder in the location that you set in the Save In of the burn dialog. In that folder should be two folders - OpenDVD and VIDEO_TS.

For burn to ISO Image (4.7 GB), you should find a .iso file in the location that you set in the Save In of the burn dialog.

Either one of them can be taken to DVD-VIDEO on DVD disc with a 3rd party burn software named ImgBurn. But right now, we just want to know that each of the processes functions properly. Our goal is burn to disc done just with Premiere Elements.

Please double check the Intel HD Graphics 2000 and Higher preferences beforehand so that we know whether that is enabled or disabled during the successes or failures. See Edit Menu/Preferences/General.

Is there a Movie Menu in this project? If so, which menu and how many Timeline menu markers. Depending on how things go, troubleshooting coming up may look at the project with and without Timeline markers and Movie Menus.

Thanks for the follow ups.

ATR