1 Reply Latest reply on May 17, 2015 7:25 AM by A.T. Romano

Organizer 9.0 in Elements 9.0.1 stops working with application maximized on a wide LED-screen

debroyerlecho

I have Elements 9.0.1 on Windows 8.1 64Bit desktop.

The desktop has 8GB ram and a SSD harddisk

I have a 24 inch wide screen connected to it.

When i am browsing the photo's in my Elements Organizer, after scrolling down a few rows, the photo thumbnails are not refreshed and i get all rows with the same photo's.

When i minimize my organizer screen to a smalle surface on the screen this does not happen.

I have the impression that there is a cache error when a lot of small photo's are shown on the same screen, or something ike that.

Is there a buffersize parameter that i can change ?

Frederik

• 1. Re: Organizer 9.0 in Elements 9.0.1 stops working with application maximized on a wide LED-screen
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Frederik

Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1 and Elements Organizer 9.0 on Windows 8.1 64 bit

How many items do you have in the Elements Organizer 9.0 catalog?

Please delete the Elements Organizer 9 setting file that has the name psa.prf

This file is found in the path

Local Disk C

Users

Owner

AppData

Roaming

Adobe

Elements Organizer

Organizer

and in the Organizer Folder is the psa.prf file that you delete or disable by renaming it to psa.prfOLD.

Also

Is your video card/graphics card driver version up to date according to the web site of the manufacturer of the card?

Are you running into similar problems in the Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1 Editor when you go through the thumbnails in the Organize/Media area?

Depending on how matters progress, we might try deleting the BadDrivers.txt file.

ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: PE: BadDrivers.Txt File Locations

Let us start here and then decide what next based on the details of your reply.

Thank you.

ATR