4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 5, 2007 10:38 AM by Fran_Powell

RoboHelp and Word 2003

Fran_Powell
      Has anyone had any issues with RoboHelp since switching to Word 2003?
        • 1. Re: RoboHelp and Word 2003
          Peter Grainge Adobe Community Professional (Moderator)
          Some have, most have been OK.

What you really want to know, I guess, is whether you will have problems. Impossible to answer as there are so many variables but I have had no issues so provided you install it properly you should be OK.

Take a look at the topic on my site about installing RH for the correct procedure.

• 2. Re: RoboHelp and Word 2003
            Fran_Powell Level 1
            Peter, thanks for the quick reply! How are things back home? My family is just up the road from you in Fleet. I am currently running RobHelp with no problems but I have been advised by government staff here in D.C. that they are going to upgrade to Word 2003 and since they don't allow any of us consultants to do our own installs I was getting concerned. Oh well, guess I will just have to let them get on with it and see what happens :). Best wishes for a Happy New Year!
            • 3. Re: RoboHelp and Word 2003
              Peter Grainge Adobe Community Professional (Moderator)
              If you are from here, you will understand "Grey day". Yes Fleet is quite close.

Do bear in mind that it is advisable after installing a new version of Word to uninstall and reinstall RH. Make sure they do that and they install RH using your logon. Any arguments over that, refer them to the article on installing. If they don't follow that procedure, you could have trouble.
              • 4. Re: RoboHelp and Word 2003
                Fran_Powell Level 1
                Thanks again! I will be sure that they follow the instructions.