1 Reply Latest reply on May 17, 2015 1:07 PM by A.T. Romano

having trouble installing from a cd... just bought it at staples the windows cd locks up but when i put the mac one in i can read the files

alexk33089024

having trouble installing from a cd... just bought it at staples the windows cd locks up but when i put the mac one in i can read files

• 1. Re: having trouble installing from a cd... just bought it at staples the windows cd locks up but when i put the mac one in i can read the files
          A.T. Romano Level 7

alexk

Please explain further.

On what specific computer operating system are you trying to install Premiere Elements 13?

Did you buy the boxed packaging of Premiere Elements 13 from your vendor? If you did, you should have two installation discs, one for Premiere Elements 13 Mac and one for Premiere Elements 13 Windows. Is that the case? Also, do you have a purchased serial number for the product or did you get started out with a redemption code? If you started with a redemption code, have you successfully obtained the serial number from it?

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/redemption-code-help.html

Please excuse but, from what you wrote, it sounds like you are trying to install Premiere Elements 13 Windows in a Mac computer operating system. If that is the case, that is not possible. That is where I need more details to make sure that we are in sync on the details.

If you have the purchased serial number, you can download Premiere Elements 13 tryout files and insert your purchased serial number into them during installation. But, I do not want you to go in that path until you give us more information on your situation.

Please review and consider. We will be watching for your follow up.

Thank you.

ATR