11 Replies Latest reply on May 18, 2015 5:35 PM by A.T. Romano

i bought this and can't down load it

noora28746411

any one there

• 3. Re: i bought this and can't down load it
          pwillener Level 8

This is a forum, not a chat room!

And without any details nobody can help you.

• 4. Re: i bought this and can't down load it
            A.T. Romano Level 7

noora

This is not Adobe. Rather user to user. Visitors here like yourself. So the replies are not instantaneous. But I try to reply in the forum in a timely fashion.

I am glad for the opportunity to be of assistance. The answers are in the details. So, let us begin.

1. Please confirm what version of Premiere Elements and from where are you trying to download it? Do you have the purchased serial number even though you do not have the installation files? What is the computer operating system to which you want to download the installation file?

2. If you are a Windows user, you are going to need 2 files specific to your computer operating system. One file has a .exe file extension and the other has a .7z file extension. The .exe is the extractor file, and the .7z is the program itself. There is typically two types for this set of 2 files, one for 32 bit computer system and one for 64 bit. Make sure to disable the antivirus and firewall(s) during the download and installation. This usually is especially necessary for the .exe file.

3. Also, what are the current problems that you are having that has brought you here - you can't download your purchase? Where are you being stopped from doing this, and what error messages, if any, are you getting?

Let us start here. Please review and consider. If you have questions or need clarification about the above, please do not hesitate to ask. We are eager for you to succeed.

Thank you.

ATR

• 5. Re: i bought this and can't down load it
              noora28746411 Level 1

Hi, your response is more slower than the download speed. I am trying to download it since two days and still not downloaded. Can you send me the cd? I paid 176 dollars for this card and it seems money is going to be wasted.

• 6. Re: i bought this and can't down load it
                A.T. Romano Level 7

noora

This forum is not Adobe. This is a user to user forum. Did you over look what I wrote

This is not Adobe. Rather user to user. Visitors here like yourself. So the replies are not instantaneous. But I try to reply in the forum in a timely fashion.

I am not affiliated with Adobe in any way and have no influence over the Adobe support, and it does not influence my replies in any way.

This morning I saw your call for help when I visited. And, replied without hesitation.

All that being said, my further comments would be

1. What is your Internet Speed?

2. From where are you downloading Premiere Elements (assumed Premiere Elements 13)?

3. Do you have a purchased serial number, although you do not have the installation files yet? If you do, you can download Premiere Elements 13 from the following web site and insert your purchased serial number into them during installation. If your program is Premiere Elements 13, then use the following link if interested

Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 Direct Download Links, Premiere too | ProDesignTools

In order to avoid an Access Denied message, follow carefully the "Note: Very Important Instructions" at the web site.

You could try to discuss the Adobe account with Adobe Chat using the following link

Contact Customer Care

Perhaps Adobe Chat can sort out what you mean by

Can you send me the cd? I paid 176 dollars for this card and it seems money is going to be wasted.

What card? Are you trying to convert a product code or a redemption code into a serial number and not even into downloading the program yet? Lots to look into. A two days download is excessive even for a low speed Internet connection.

Redemption Code Help

We want you succeed.

Best wishes

ATR

• 7. Re: i bought this and can't down load it
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

noora

Add on...the only way that I know of to get an installation disc for Premiere Elements is to buy the box packaging of the product.

ATR

• 8. Re: i bought this and can't down load it
                    noora28746411 Level 1

Can I return this one and buy full pack...this is no good for me and just waste of money

• 9. Re: i bought this and can't down load it
                      A.T. Romano Level 7

noora

Thanks for the reply.

If you have purchased Premiere Elements 13 as a download from Adobe and are within 30 days of purchase, you should be entitled to a return/refund.

If you purchased elsewhere then you will be governed by the return/refund policy of the seller.

If you purchased Premiere Elements 13 as download from Adobe, then try to contact Adobe Orders through the following Chat Link to discuss your opportunities.

https://helpx.adobe.com/sea/contact.html?step=PRE_membership-account-payment_payments-invo ices-orders

Since Adobe has been selling only the download, I think you will end up having to get the return/refund and then purchase the product in box packaging from a local vendor.

Whatever you do, please do not let your 30 days from date of purchase or other sale restrictions run out.

ATR

• 10. Re: i bought this and can't down load it
                        noora28746411 Level 1

is there any human being with whom i can talk....I am in this problem for the last 3 days....I never knew adobe is just a scam now

• 11. Re: i bought this and can't down load it
                          A.T. Romano Level 7

noora

The only Premiere Elements contact/support that I know of is via these Adobe Chat lines.

Did you have any luck contacting Adobe Chat Orders through the link that I posted? If you ordered a download from Adobe, then

that should get you money back while you decide what next about the box packaging to get the installation disc.

But, what is happening with that download that you started your thread with?

Are you working from a regularly slow Interest connection....Dial up? It took me about 5 hours for an Adobe download, when with very low speed DSL.

If your Internet speed is normally fast, then did you try the download from the alternate place that I mentioned back in post 6? Also, download using another default browser might help....if you are using Internet Explorer, try Firefox as the default browser or vice versa.

I just typed in Adobe Customer Service Telephone Number in my computer browser and what came up was 1-800-833-6687. You could try that telephone number, but I am thinking you are going to end up with online Adobe Chat. But, let us see.

Best wishes

ATR