• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove "demo use only" quot when sending an agreement?

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I did a search but the only feed did't really help.

I have an account that I set up and tested and all seemed OK, other then the "Demo Use Only" flag, have now paid for a year's subscription, created a document for signing and still getting the "Demo Use Only" flag.

Is there a delay in removing this from the account, or am I missing something.

My account has me as the main user, but I had created sub-users and I was using one of those.

Thanks

TOPICS
Product information , Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Hi jeremyc47795836​,

I see that the paid Adobe Sign account is now configured, now you won't  get "Demo Use Only" flag.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jeremyc47795836​,

I see that the paid Adobe Sign account is now configured, now you won't  get "Demo Use Only" flag.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and i can't seem to find a solution around it at all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi prontot73112088​,

I see that you have subscribed for Adobe Sign service, however your Adobe Sign is not configured right now.

Please drop an email to our Adobe Sign accounting team to configure the account. Check my private message for the contact information.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem now on the basic account ... its a paid account and has been paid for months and still said demo use only ..

someone told me might be related to the Developer API account ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi I have the same problem with my account. I have a paid account and still seeing demo use only and test document watermark in my documents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have the same problem with my account, it's a paid account and it still said [DEMO USE ONLY].
Can anyone help me?

On the other hand, I cannot change the language of my Adobe Sign form, it said the change has been taken into account but after refreshing it comes back to the US language.

Thank you in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

I have a problem with my account, it's a paid account and it still said [DEMO USE ONLY] in my form.
Can anyone help me?

On the other hand, I cannot change the language of my Adobe Sign form, it said the change has been taken into account but after refreshing it comes back to the US language.

Thank you in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rova,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the delay in response.

I have checked your account with the email address that is used to sign in to the community. You have registered for the Developer account. That seems to be the reason it shows the Demo use only.

This happens only when you are using the Developer account or your application is using an API/integration key from a Developer account.

As you have mentioned that it is a paid account, please ensure that you are using the correct email address to sign in.

If you still experience the issue, please get in touch with the Adobe Sign support team using the steps suggested in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/kb/how-to-contact-support-adobe-sign.html

Hope the information helps.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response,

I'm using the right email to sign, how can i change my account to not be used as Develop account and to use it as the production account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Rova,

I have checked that you have Adobe Sign For Small Business. However, the account still shows as the developer account.

Please try to sign out of your Adobe Sign account and relaunch the browser once. Then try to sign in again. That may update the changes to the account.

If the issue still occurs, then you will need to get in touch with the Adobe Sign support team as they have access to the backend settings and may help you in updating the account. You can reach out to the team via this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html or the phone number provided for your region on the following page: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Same issue here. However, I intend on using the Developer account since my application uses automation to transmit mails. Please tell me how I can go with using the Developer Account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A Dev account is meants to be used for testin, which is why you see watermarks and the adding of the Demo text into the name of the agreement. Paid for Sign production entperise accounts can be used with the Sign api as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I no longer know who to write to and how to solve the problem.

My English is not that good, so I apologize 😞

our company wants to start signing documents online using a link using adobe sign and smart id (SK ID Solutions)

We paid for the cheapest rate where it was possible to e-sign. The problem is that a free weekly tariff has already passed, but until now, when sending a document for signature, it is written that this is a demo use only, the tariff was paid from the 4th august

I looked at the problem of the previous participant here with the same question, but according to that instruction I cannot contact anyone, constantly flips from one page to another.

I left a request 2 times through the contact form to get in touch with me, for 2 weeks no one contacted. frequency of applications per week.
info@barsswim.ee 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, adobe team?
could someone help me with problem?
or give me contact mail/link form where i can create a case for this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gleb,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I have chekced your account and see that you are subscribed to Acrobat PDF pack service. As you were using the Developer account with the previous email, the account has not been updated yet and shows the Demo use only.

Please sign out of the Adobe Sign Developer account. Then open this link: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/ 

Sign in using your Adobe ID and password. Then go to Sign tab at top of the window and click on Request Signature.

Check if you can send the document without any issues.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, thank you for help!
how to switch frim demo mode? i paid a new ratiff on the 4th august, but still demo use only? i sent and logged in through your link + sent an email, it's skill demo mod. 
but i paid from pdf puck with e sign from my mail what we use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have chekced your account and see that you are subscribed to Acrobat PDF pack service. As you were using the Developer account with the previous email, the account has not been updated yet and shows the Demo use only.

and i dont have a previous email, only our corp info@barsswim.ee, could you update my account to my plan what i bought?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear it didn't work.

In this case, I would suggest you to get in touch with the Adobe Sign support team as they have access to the backend settings and will help you to update the account. We may have helped you, however, we do not access to the settings.

You may reach out to the support team either via this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html or you may contact them via phone number provided for your region on this help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2015 May 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a registered account that has been working until today.Now I am getting FOR DEMO USE stamped across the signature documents.

I also cannot find which account I have, or the renewal dates in my Profile/Account details.

Why does Adobe not run a help desk or have a live-chat to help their customer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2015 May 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are either using a developer account, or your application is using an Api/integration key from a Developer account.

You can contact support by logging in your Esign services account via www.echosign.com and click the Question mark in the upper right corner.

In the lower middle half you should see various contact options. Click the get started link under Contact support for assisted support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and see on the form that it needs to be on forum for help so here i am I have the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an account that I set up and tested and all seemed OK, other then the "Demo Use Only" flag, have now paid for a year's subscription, created a document for signing and still getting the "Demo Use Only" flag.

Is there a delay in removing this from the account, or am I missing something.

My account has me as the main user, but I had created sub-users and I was using one of those.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I'm sorry to hear you are having troubles with your subscription. Please feel free to call us at 888-394-2848  or fill out this contact form https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/contact.html and someone will reach out shortly.

Have a great day, 

~ Shannon 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines