2 Replies Latest reply on May 19, 2015 5:07 AM by melanieb69030779

Adobe digital editions cannot open a file from the KAPLAN website

melanieb69030779

I have dowloaded adobe digital editions to be able to download a document from my KAPLAN nursing website. When I go to open it, it states that there was an error. I have tried

opening it from a file, dragging the file into the adobe reader library etc.

• 1. Re: Adobe digital editions cannot open a file from the KAPLAN website
          shreya Adobe Employee

What is the exact error you are facing ??

• 2. Re: Adobe digital editions cannot open a file from the KAPLAN website
            melanieb69030779 Level 1

When I download the file I want , I open it from the download box on my screen, it will upload into the Adobe digital adition library but states there is an error opening the file. It only has the cancel button and no other option to tell me why there is an error. I have opened the file from a saved document, I have clicked and drug it into the library, I have Uninstaller and reinstalled adobe, I have activated my computer with my sign in, I have deleted and re-downloaded the file and opened it or saved it to my documents.

I have done all of this multiple time both in Chrome Google as well as firefox.

I wish the error box would tell me where the error was coming from and why there was an error.

Just looking for some insite?

I have looked at the trouble shoot info. On the Adobe website and have looked up all concerns I could possibly find but non of tbem addressed my issue.

would love some feedback!

The file is an e-book from the kaplan nursing website that I use a personal log in to get into.