• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Our games require Flash Player. Please follow the instructions below to enable the Flash plug-in in your browser.

New Here ,
May 18, 2015 May 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player Help.jpeghttps   www.yazino.com   flash plugin check.jpegI get this error even though I've followed all the requirements and steps.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2015 May 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You have a screenshot of the Flash Player Help  page wheree you can test the version you currently have installed as well as be told what the latest version is. There are also links to show how to enable the Flash Player, plus some 'still having problems' ones. Try those. If they still don't work, report here what you have done and what browsers you've been using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2015 May 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried all the self help links and still get error message when trying to play yazino's games. It says everything is fine and enabled on the plug in check and my programs list player is installed, so what the heck do I do now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 26, 2015 May 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Heather:

Here is one possibility that  I found when I was trying to solve a problem that I'm having viewing an online Flash map. There are two different Flash plug-ins available: Adobe Flash or Shockwave Flash. https://forums.adobe.com/thread/769607

According to info in the link, Shockwave Flash is often used for online games. You could check your browsers plug-in manager to see if you have Shockwave, or maybe contact Yazino support to see which plug-in you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi heatherveentjer,

Flash Player is embedded in Google Chrome and the help page indicates you have the latest version installed.  Are you having problems viewing Flash content on other sites, or is it just this site?

Shockwave Flash is a different plugin and based on the gaming website screenshot, you need Flash Player, not Shockwave Player.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2015 Jun 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It only happens when I play on Yazino's site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi heatherveentjer,

If this only happens on Yazino's site and not on any other site that contains Flash content the issue could be be with Yazino.  Have you tried contacting them?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried different browsers? If so, what ones have they been?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried explorer, firefox, and chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using ad-blockers, anti-tracking plugins or an off-brand antivirus?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using norton

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines