3 Replies Latest reply on May 10, 2006 9:54 PM by Newsgroup_User

    director shockwave in multiple browers

      this is my first post.

      i built a 3d interactive for my project and auto generated the html for embeding the dcr files. when i originally tested it worked in Internet explorer, mozilla, netscape and firefox.

      since the adobe took over and the resources i think changed my enviroment only now works in internet explorer. i have looked into site changes but to no aval.
      <OBJECT classid="clsid:166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000"
      codebase=" http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/director/sw.cab#version=10,0,0,0"
      ID=solar17-webenabled WIDTH=800 HEIGHT=600>
      <param name=src value="3D_progbar.dcr">
      <param name=sw1 value="solar.dcr">
      <param name=swStretchStyle value=fill>
      <param name=swRemote value="swSaveEnabled='true' swVolume='true' swRestart='true' swPausePlay='true' swFastForward='true' swContextMenu='true' ">
      <PARAM NAME=bgColor VALUE=#FFFFFF> <EMBED SRC="3D_progbar.dcr" sw1="solar.dcr" bgColor=#FFFFFF WIDTH=800 HEIGHT=600 swRemote="swSaveEnabled='true' swVolume='true' swRestart='true' swPausePlay='true' swFastForward='true' swContextMenu='true' " swStretchStyle=fill
      TYPE="application/x-director" PLUGINSPAGE=" http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/">

      this is the original that did work in muiltiple browsers. ie works because the clsid still is the same

      i have a demostration tomo the 11th but i just noticed the problem.

      thankyou for your time