1 Reply Latest reply on May 19, 2015 5:41 AM by Steve Grisetti

Why when publishing+share my video through the social media tab (vimeo option) does it say error with the server?

jackg90016091

Normally after my edited video i have no problem publishing my video directly to vimeo. However, it currently is letting me know there is an error with the server.  Is this a elements premiere issue? Is there a needed update? is there a vimeo issue?  Anyone else having this same problem?

• 1. Re: Why when publishing+share my video through the social media tab (vimeo option) does it say error with the server?
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

First make sure you have the latest updates for Premiere Elements. Sometimes the protocol for these sites change and Adobe must update to match them. (You may also want to go to the program's preferences and manually update the web services.)

Though that's less likely the issue. More than likely it's just something going on with the web site and it will correct itself when you try later. (Unless your video is too long for Vimeo to accept.)

Otherwise, you do have the option of manually outputting your video and uploading to Vimeo. Use Publish & Share/Computer/AVCHD with the Vimeo HD preset to output an mp4 of your video, then just go to the Vimeo site and upload the file.