5 Replies Latest reply on May 20, 2015 11:06 AM by A.T. Romano

how many activations allowed

andremeintjesart

Hi

Wanting to buy Premiere Elements 13 & Photoshop Elements 13 bundle,

Can i install it on my PC and Laptop with one license?

Many thanks Andre

• 1. Re: how many activations allowed
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

You may have two activated installs running at the same time.

• 2. Re: how many activations allowed
            A.T. Romano Level 7

andremeintjesart

Adobe allows you to use the same purchased activated serial number on no more than 2 of your computers. And, from what I have ever read and has been written here, you are not supposed to run the 2 at the same time.

Yes, you can install and activate Photoshop Elements 13 and Premiere Elements 13 on two of your computers. But, you are not supposed to run Photoshop Elements 13 and Premiere Elements 13 from the other computer at the same time.

Please refer to the Adobe Licensing Agreement that you agree to at the beginning of product installation. I am referring to the part that reads

2.1.3 Portable or Home Computer Use. Subject to the restrictions set forth in Section 2.1.4, the primary user of the Computer on which the Software is installed under Section 2.1 ("Primary User") may install a second copy of the Software for his or her exclusive use on either a portable Computer or a Computer located at his or her home, provided that the Software on the portable or home Computer is not used at the same time as the Software on the primary Computer.

Please review and consider. Any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR

• 3. Re: how many activations allowed
              andremeintjesart Level 1

Thank you very much, that's fine only running one at a time, I am just glad

you can load 2. Like my lightroom I also have one on pc & laptop, for

traveling

• 4. Re: how many activations allowed
                Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Again, kind of exactly what I said.

• 5. Re: how many activations allowed
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

In reply to Steve Grisetti

Not "kind of exactly" at all as I read what you wrote - which was

You may have two activated installs running at the same time.

Yes, you can have two activated installs at the same time, but they should not be running at the same time.

As per Adobe Licensing Agreement

2.1.3 Portable or Home Computer Use. Subject to the restrictions set forth in Section 2.1.4, the primary user of the Computer on which the Software is installed under Section 2.1 ("Primary User") may install a second copy of the Software for his or her exclusive use on either a portable Computer or a Computer located at his or her home, provided that the Software on the portable or home Computer is not used at the same time as the Software on the primary Compute

ATR