• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having issues downloading Adobe Flash Player Update.

New Here ,
May 20, 2015 May 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7 Home Premium Edition 64 bit

Intel I-5 3.0 HGz Processor

6 gig of RAM

Internet Explorer 11 with the latest updates

My problem came when I tried to update to the newest version of Adobe Flash. In the past I have sometimes had issues getting the programs to install on a 64 bit system but this is the first time that I can ever recall the program refusing to complete the download. I go to the site and get to the second step in the process. If it ask me to run the program then I automatically get that the program can not be downloaded. If I tell it to save and try to run the download gets to 97% complete and then it tells me that it can not complete the download. I thought originally that it might be having conflicts with my security software or my firewall but I have turned both of those programs off and I still get the same message. The download will get to 97% and then it will tell me that the download can not be completed. Can someone help me out here because I am at a total lose. I am having no problems with anything else so I am just left shaking my head as of what to do.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html

Links to the offline installers are at the bottom of the guide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines