4 Replies Latest reply on May 26, 2015 6:12 AM by greule

Can't Sign In to Mobile Sync

ajguy711 Level 1

Whenever I try to click Sync with Lightroom Mobile - Sign In, nothing happens. The Help menu shows me as signed in, as does the Creative Cloud app. The Lightroom Mobile tab in the preferences shows me as signed out. Any ideas?

• 1. Re: Can't Sign In to Mobile Sync
          99jon Adobe Community Professional & MVP

In the Library (top left) If you hover with your mouse over the name plate you should see a pulldown icon appear. If you click it you can hit the pause/play button or sign-in button next to LR mobile. Check that the service is not paused.

• 2. Re: Can't Sign In to Mobile Sync
            ajguy711 Level 1

I see the sign in button you mention. Clicking it just does nothing. I don't see a play/pause for the service.

sync.png

The help menu shows that I am signed in.

help.png

But the preferences windows shows that I am not.

pref.png

• 3. Re: Can't Sign In to Mobile Sync
              99jon Adobe Community Professional & MVP

The help menu simply means the application is activated e.g. you may have LR installed on many machines but only signed-in on two. So that has nothing to do with LR mobile. I've seen in the past users having problems with proxy settings preventing the separate sign-in to sync LR mobile. So unless a member of Adobe staff pops by you may need to contact support directly.

Or you could post your question again on the CC forum where it is more likely to be seen by staff.

Adobe Creative Cloud

• 4. Re: Can't Sign In to Mobile Sync
                greule Adobe Employee

Could you try to quit Lr desktop, re-sign-in via the Creative Cloud app and restart Lr Desktop again. Let me know if that helps and you are now signed in to the Lr Mobile service. - Guido