• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to set the HTML Editor so it will default to Word when you are entering a new topic?

Explorer ,
May 20, 2015 May 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was on a few days ago with issues concerning spreadsheets when moving from RH Word to RH HTML...First I should have said tables..they start off as spread sheets but are dropped in as tables in RH Word.....Well I figured out how I can convert my 100,000 link RH Work to RH HTML..and make functional and updateable.  When you enter a new topic choose New Topic With..and choose Word.  It allows the functionality I need (adding lines, sorting, etc) but I can use RH HTML.

My question is, Is there a way to set WORD as the default editor for RH HTML?  It would be nice if I could do that.

It is going to be a tedious process to get it moved over (have to copy and paste a lot not to loose 100,000 plus links) but once it is set up the hard part is over.  I just have to update the pages twice a month.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there you brave soul! (working with Word)

Try clicking Tools > Options > File Association and you should be able to configure Word as an editor and also set it up as the default.

Post back if you get stuck! Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! I will try. Have to work in Work for this one project because of the tables and the sorting and the 100,000 plus links.

Thanks Again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp