1 Reply Latest reply on May 20, 2015 7:03 PM by A.T. Romano

How to...

kbhakenson

I would like to add a title page and a few slides in between a group of pictures with text.  Is that only possible by using the titles and text tab? Is there a better way so I'm not confined to the preset ones? I'd also like to add transitions and wondered if I had to do that for each individual picture or if there was a way to add them all at once?   I have Windows 7 and I'm using Premiere Elements 12

• 1. Re: How to...
          A.T. Romano Level 7

kbhakenson

Referring to Premiere Elements 12/12.1 Expert workspace

For transitions....

Select all at one time the clips wanted involved, then use Timeline Menu/Apply Default Transition. That will get you the same default transition applied.

Text titles are created in the Titler workspace (Accessed Text Menu/New Text/Default Text). In the process the text title created is automatically placed on the Timeline at the position of the Timeline Indicator. Text should be placed on the track above the video.

On what computer operating system are you working? And, have you updated 12 to 12.1 yet using an opened project's Help Menu/Updates? If not, please do that.

Some starter information from Adobe documents....

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-elements/using/applying-transitions-clips.html

Creating and trimming titles

Please review, consider, explore, and experiment with. Then we will decide what next based on your reply.

Thank you.

ATR