4 Replies Latest reply on May 21, 2015 10:07 AM by juliat28364744

How do I resolve a billing issue at Behance?

juliat28364744

Behance deactivated my ProSite several months ago by mistake. Eventually I gave up on getting anyone to reactivate it but Behance is still billing me for the site every month. How do I get the billing stopped? No one at Behance responds to my emails. Adobe customer service just refers me to Behance.

• 1. Re: How do I resolve a billing issue at Behance?
          SarahBehance1 Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi Julia! It looks like you have 4 tickets with our support team - 3 have been responded to by us and are waiting on a response from you, and one is new as of today and about to be answered by an agent. Can you keep an eye out for the response? If you're not getting responses from us to these tickets, it's possible that they're going to your junk mail? Make sure you check your spam folder for something coming from "Behance Support" or "Zendesk."

Thanks so much.

• 2. Re: How do I resolve a billing issue at Behance?
            juliat28364744 Level 1

I responded to the earlier emails and heard nothing back, nor did the situation change. In addition, the "solutions" I received from Behance included adding a new credit card to the account (which doesn't solve the problem of the first card being charged for a deactivated site) and "correcting" my billing through the Adobe payment site -- which doesn't have my ProSite account because my ProSite account predated the Adobe acquisition. I know how to check the spam folder.

• 3. Re: How do I resolve a billing issue at Behance?
              SarahBehance1 Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi Julia - sorry to hear you're frustrated. The 3 tickets look like the last message on them was from the Behance side, which is why I was curious if you had received the response, since you say "I responded to the earlier emails and heard nothing back."

I'll let you resolve it in the open ticket that you have - it sounds like you have a ProSite that you're looking to connect to your paid Creative Cloud account in order to get the ProSite for free - in order to do that, you simply will need to switch the Adobe ID that's connected to your account. If you were overcharged for something that should have been free, we can refund you of this.

The confusion is that you have 2 different Adobe IDs, so this can easily be cleared up by switching the associate of them.

• 4. Re: How do I resolve a billing issue at Behance?
                juliat28364744 Level 1

No, that's not the issue at all. Yes, I had two Adobe IDs. The ProSite was switched from one to the other last fall. But the ProSite never did get connected to my Creative Cloud account, which was fine. I've been paying $11 a month for several years and was happy to continue doing that. The issue is that Behance deactivated my Pro Site several months ago, will not reactivate it and will not stop billing me for it. At this point, I just want someone to stop the billing -- delete the account entirely, whatever. I've already set up a new portfolio site elsewhere for my business. I don't understand why it's so difficult to just close this account.

I will keep an eye out for a new email response from Behance.