2 Replies Latest reply on May 21, 2015 10:30 AM by dj_paige

what happens if i stop and restart a cc membership

chrisc630507

I am not interested in a subscription to CC, but it looks like that may be my only option.  What happens if I subscribe and cancel my membership after a couple of months, then re-subscribe a few months later?  Will my LR libraries, collections, presets, etc still be in tact?  Are there any fees or other penalties for cancelling?  As an infrequent casual user, that could be an option.

• 1. Re: what happens if i stop and restart a cc membership
          99jon Adobe Community Professional & MVP

LR6 is available as a stand-alone purchase. But it gets no new features, going forward, but Adobe will support new camera models, like the redundant Photoshop CS6.

• 2. Re: what happens if i stop and restart a cc membership
            dj_paige Level 9

I am not interested in a subscription to CC, but it looks like that may be my only option.

Adobe offers both CC and Standalone versions of Lightroom.

What happens if I subscribe and cancel my membership after a couple of months, then re-subscribe a few months later?

Nothing happens to your photos or the edits or the work you did creating collections and presets (and any other work you may have done in Lightroom).

Are there any fees or other penalties for cancelling?  As an infrequent casual user, that could be an option.

These are annual plans. You can pay monthly, or the entire amount up front. Yes, I believe that there is a penalty for cancelling.