• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

elements 13 trial versionwon't install on windows 7

Explorer ,
May 22, 2015 May 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to get Photoshop Elements to download on my windows 7 system. It goes to the installer, but doesn't open up.

I followed the instructions from the Adobe site and it still doesn't open up. I have 64 bit and plenty of memory space. It said something about extractor file, I don't know where or what that is on the site. I do have the cloud system.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 22, 2015 May 22, 2015

Geometro,

Here are a few Elements related links for troubleshooting installation that may help you:

When  you download  Photoshop Elements 13, an Application assistant is used to install  PSE from the drop-down . Adobe Download Assistant FAQ

Please refer to this link for download information: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/photoshop-elements-downloads.html

For further assistance please refer to this link : https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/troubleshoot-errors-freezes-install-photosho p.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try these links and see if you are successful:

Direct links from Adobe’s servers for the free trials of Photoshop Elements 13 and Premiere Elements 13, for both Windows and Mac OS.

Pattie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pattie, Thanks. It is installed in my down loads folder. it is not opening up after that. I don't know why? That is where I found the download was at the Adobe link> I tried the same thing as you said about the manager and nothing will make it open up after the download folder. Thank you anyway. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Geometro,

Here are a few Elements related links for troubleshooting installation that may help you:

When  you download  Photoshop Elements 13, an Application assistant is used to install  PSE from the drop-down . Adobe Download Assistant FAQ

Please refer to this link for download information: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/photoshop-elements-downloads.html

For further assistance please refer to this link : https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/troubleshoot-errors-freezes-install-photosho p.html

Pattie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pattie thank you. I do have it installed and working. I missed the part where it said about the extractor file . I didn't wait long enough for the first couple of times for it to download. I like this program. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 24, 2015 May 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My trial version is working . Thank you Pattie F.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines