On what computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 11 installed?
When does the program freeze - when you click on "Disc" right after you have opened the Publish+Share section of your program?
Is burn to DVD not possible because you cannot get to the choice DVD because you cannot get beyond "Disc" in the sequence Publish+Share/Disc/DVD?
1. Does the problem exist with or without the antivirus and firewall(s) disabled?
2. Do you have the latest version of QuickTime installed?
3. Is your video card/graphics card driver version up to date according to the web site of the manufacturer of the card?
4. What is your project preset and what are the formats and duration of the Timeline content? Can you put a few jpg photos on the Timeline and go through a successful burn to DVD (DVD-VIDEO on DVD disc)?
If not of the above targets your issue, then I would suggest that you do a
2. Free ccleaner run through (regular and registry cleaner parts)
For Windows CCleaner - Download
For Mac CCleaner - Download
3. Reinstall with antivirus and firewall(s) disabled.
Please review, consider, supply more information, and then we can plan further troubleshooting strategy as indicated by the details in your reply.
Thank you for the reply but your message did not get posted in the reply.
Please try again as your schedule permits.