• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Je viens de m'abonner à indesign CC mais je suis en version vista et je n epeux l'utiliser - que dois je faire ?

New Here ,
May 23, 2015 May 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon

I have just ordered a mensual order indesign CC but I can not install it because I have vista

What can I do

Thank you idvance

Best regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 23, 2015 May 23, 2015

You can either cancel the order or upgrade your system to meet the software requirements.

Return, cancel, or exchange an Adobe order -

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/return-cancel-or-change-order.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can either cancel the order or upgrade your system to meet the software requirements.

Return, cancel, or exchange an Adobe order -

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/return-cancel-or-change-order.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you ... but can I call the commercial and ask to change the product for indesign CS5.5 ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can call when they are available but it is doubtful you can exchange for CS5.5 because Adobe does not sell older versions of their software.  They do sell CS6 still, so you should be able to see if they will an exchange for that.  CS6 will run on Vista regardless that the system requirements do not include it (I had it on a Vista machine for years without any issues).  But before you purchase it you should install the trial version to make sure.

You can also download the trial version of the software thru the page linked below and then use your current serial number to activate it.

Be sure to follow the steps outlined in the Note: Very Important Instructions section on the download pages at this site and have cookies enabled in your browser or else the download will not work properly.

CS6: http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs6-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you but I click on tne link but I didn't find the way to install the trial version CS6 ... there are so many texts..

Could you help me ?

Thank's

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where Can I buy the old versions of indesign ??

It is very complicated

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a mac book air - OSX Yosemite version 10.10.3. - resolution 1024 x 768 ( 1280 x 800 )

Can I use indesign CC with this mac book air ?

Thank you in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the system requirements and see.  You can also try installing it and see.  Cloud subscriptions are not platform-specific like Creative Suites and allow for use on both Windows and Mac platforms.

InDesign - http://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where Can I buy indesign CS5.5 ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe doesn't offer CS 5.5 for sale. You may be able to find it offered from a 3rd party, but you will run the risk of not knowing if it is genuine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea.  You would have to take your chances with a third party vendor that you find somewhere.  You should try CS6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2015 May 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe no longer sells creative suite versions prior to CS6.

If you wish to purchase CS6 software, please see this link: Purchase CS6 products

To download the trial first, see this link:  Download CS6 products

Regards,

Pattie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines