3 Replies Latest reply on May 24, 2015 5:11 PM by wobertc

cant export my pictures

lillieh5613542

I am unable to export my pictures from Lightroom onto my computer. Help! What do I do? I need to have the ability to share team photos on facebook. Thank you

• 1. Re: cant export my pictures
          wobertc Adobe Community Professional

What are the details of all your options in the "Export" dialog window?

What type of images are you trying to export?

Where are you exporting your images too?

What computer OS do you have? Do "Destination" folders have 'permissions'?

• 2. Re: cant export my pictures
            lillieh5613542 Level 1

when I hit the eport button it shows a ? and says photo unavailable...they are pic I took at ballgame on memory card..i just want to send edited images to my computer...im new to this and it didn't come with instructions but my first set went fine, this time however was a pain and all I see are folders on the computer with numbers and letters and no images

• 3. Re: cant export my pictures
              wobertc Adobe Community Professional

First I suggest you read-   Lightroom 5 - Free Quick Start Guide PDF eBook | The Lightroom Queen

Your questions just raise more questions-

Where are your original image files? on your computer hard-drive?

Did you Import (by 'copy' ) them from the memory card onto your hard-drive?

Have you moved, renamed, or deleted them, using the computer OS Explorer/Finder ?

Do you have a valid and accessible 'Destination' for the exported files in the 'Export' dialog window?

Can you post screen-clips of your folders with "numbers and letters.." to help a diagnosis?