I just got it to work but had to open Lightroom 5 and then close it and now the it works in Lightroom 6. Very strange.
Yes, I am having the same problem. I have to create the copyright meta data EVERY time I create a new catalog. I am working in CC.
Lightroom CC - 2015.2.1
MacBook Pro Yosemite/El Capitan
Yes, I have to create presets every time I create a new catalog. I do that
for every client job I have.
I have tried some of the other recommendations that I found in the Forum,
but to no avail.
On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 2:02 PM, Mrinmay Majhi <email@example.com>
Okay, it looks like this works! I did most of the steps, but the "Quit" and
relaunch. The copyright metadata stuck this time.
Thanks for your very quick help.
On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 2:18 PM, Mrinmay Majhi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I am glad that I was able to help.
Please let us know if you have any further queries.