• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New computer - no cd drive - downloaded same version that I own CS 5.5 - key not working

New Here ,
May 24, 2015 May 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just broke out my old copy of ADOBE CS 5.5 to install on new computer. To start I didn't have a dvd drive so i ended up downloading the 5.5 version online. Once I got downloaded it asked for me to enter key. So i entered the key attached to my account and it gave me a message that said the key did not work with this product. Can someone please help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2015 May 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you must use the installation file for exactly the same product as your serial number.  ie, if your serial number is for master suite and you use the design suite installer, your serial number won't work.

here are some other common ways to have a serial number failure, Error "The serial number is not valid for this product" | Creative Suite

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines