• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shockwave Flash Player & Memorial Day 2015 nonsense

New Here ,
May 25, 2015 May 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry i EVER updated on Friday, May 22nd.  This three day weekend of repeated error messages regarding shockwave flash not responding blahblahblah has been quite aggravating!  Is there any staff to assist us poor suckers?  Do you not test these updates before rolling them out?  I can't believe this nonsense has been constant all weekend.  CONSTANT!!!  Funny thing is, it's not happening as i type this effing message on your effing Adobe website.  Imagine that ~eye roll~.

As a grad student taking online summer courses the repeated computer meltdowns from shockwave have made doing homework nearly IMPOSSIBLE and that quite frankly BLOWS.  Can ya fix this issue soon?  Offer a patch?  what the hell are all you techy geniuses DOING???????

TGW

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2015 May 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm moving your question to the Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2015 May 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thisgurlwrites,

I'm sorry you're having such difficulty installing Flash Player.  In order to provide help as quickly as possible, please put the following information into your post:

• Your operating system & version
  • Your web browser(s) & version
  • Your Flash Player version
  • Explain your problem in step-by-step detail if possible
  • A direct link to a page that demonstrates the problem
  • If you get error messages, please provide a screenshot: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1070933

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2015 May 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry you're having such difficulty installing Flash Player.  In order to provide help as quickly as possible, please put the following information into your post:

• Your operating system & version - MS Office Prof Plus 2010 / Window 8
  • Your web browser(s) & version  - Mozilla Firefox 38.0.1
  • Your Flash Player version 17 NAPAPI
  • Explain your problem in step-by-step detail if possible - i go to a page just about any webpage and it will stop loading, i won't be able to type of move the cursor.  then i get the message
  • A direct link to a page that demonstrates the problem - any page, facebook, gmail, www.fgcu.edu, twitter, mapmyride.com.  it does it on ALL pages even this one
  • If you get error messages, please provide a screenshot: warning unresponsive plugin. again and again and again can't get a screen shot

makes doing my homework very difficult, especially since it is an online course.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're way better off with IE or Chrome on Windows 8 at the moment.  There are a number of Firefox fixes in the pipeline that should improve the Firefox situation, but they're still a few weeks out from hitting the release channels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got so aggravated last night trying to do my homework that i uninstalled the Player.  That unresponsive plugin wore me out.  Can't watch vids now, but at least i can maneuver on the internet once again.

I've disliked IE for so long it will be hard for me to make friends with it now

I can give Chrome a chance i suppose.  This laptop of mine is about 15 months old and this is really the first problem i've had using it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines