3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 14, 2016 11:55 AM by katies32031593

Two questions about styles

philosoraptor
      1. If I want to remove the overrides from all instances of a particular paragraph style in a document, what's the easiest way of doing that? Like, you know that thing I would accomplish by putting the cursor in a paragraph with that style, then opening the Paragraph Styles pane, noting the little + sign next to the relevant style, and Alt-clicking that style? That's what I want to do, but to EVERY instance of that style in the document, of which there are just over 200, not just to one of them at a time.
      2. (This one is merely academic as I've figured out a workaround, but:) In a nested style, if I want the style to change when it sees a right indent tab character, is there a way to do that? The right indent tab isn't one of the options given in the menu on the Drop Caps and Nested Styles screen. "Tab character" is, but apparently a right indent tab doesn't count as a "tab character".

(My workaround for #2 was to search and replace my right indent tabs with a right indent tab followed by an end nested style character, and have the change trigger off the end nested style character. But anything involving an explicit ENS character feels kind of clunky to me.)