1 Reply Latest reply on May 26, 2015 9:08 AM by Laubender

"Refresh" listbox to show array images

AL3XIO

Hi all.

In my script I have a dynamic listbox in which, for each row, are displayed an image and some text.

Sometimes the images are correctly shown, sometimes only few of them are shown and sometimes no one. By moving up or down the items, some images disappear. It seems to be a problem with the refresh of the listbox.

When some images are missing, it is enough to click on the listbox to make them appear all. Perhaps simulate mouse clicks can be the solution, but I can not figure out how to do (if that were possible).

So ... I'm stuck again.

Any help is really appreciated .

Thanks.

Because of serialized images contained in the script, it would be too long to post, so you can download it here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3266151/Listbox%20images.js

DESIRED RESULT                                                                 OBTAINED RESULT

Desired result.png     Obtained result.png

• 1. Re: "Refresh" listbox to show array images
          Laubender Adobe Community Professional & MVP

I did not test much, but I'd say, that in InDesign CS6 there is no refresh issue with your listbox.

It's just CC and CC-2014.2 that is giving you trouble with that. Just had your Listbox open in CS6 and CC-2014.2…

Are you testing Book files in CC-2014.2 that were also created in CC-2014.2 ?

Uwe