3 Replies Latest reply on May 26, 2015 4:32 PM by A.T. Romano

I want to buy Premiere elements 13?

lauragold

I click buy and it sends me to my cart and it is empty. It is not letting be buy the program. I tried it earlier and filled in the whole process but I closed the whole window and now that I opened it again it is not letting me buy. Whats the problem?

• 1. Re: I want to buy Premiere elements 13?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

lauragold

In another current thread, you asked about buying Adobe Premiere Elements 13 and were given a link where you could click on Buy.

On that page is also a link to Adobe Chat Buy. If you cannot get the links in the web page to work for you, please try contact with Adobe Chat Buy to sort out the buying details.

If that does not work, then I will find another way for you to buy the program. Did you exhaust the ways to purchase from the tryout by clicking on continue trial and then when if it asks try or buy, click buy from that page.

But, let us see if Adobe Chat Buy can clarify its Buy opportunities.

When all is said and done and you need to download the installation files that you purchased, check to assure that you download the files that are specific to your computer 32 or 64 bit.

We will be watching for your progress.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: I want to buy Premiere elements 13?
            whsprague Level 4

Try buying from B&H or Amazon.  You can download or have them ship disks.  It can be cheaper.

• 3. Re: I want to buy Premiere elements 13?
              A.T. Romano Level 7

lauragold

I am just posting this note for those following your progress since you have multiple threads active on this matter.

The latest developments on your situation can be found

Invalid serial number?

You appear to be at the stage

a. You have purchased and downloaded installation files from Adobe.

b. You obtained an Invalid Serial Number message

c. You realized that you have purchased Photoshop Elements by mistake and are currently seeking to replace it or get a return/refund from Adobe

as per our comments on that.

ATR