1 Reply Latest reply on May 26, 2015 2:47 PM by A.T. Romano

Why is it so stinking hard to download Premier Elements 13?

BuffPilot

I had no idea this would be so difficult.  I had troubles burning DVDs on PE 11, and "thought" paying for an upgrade "might" ease the process.  Normally I press Download and all is well.  I am neither a geek nor a dunce.  And trying to chat with Customer Support (so I can cancel my download order and instead order CD version) is impossible.  If just downloading is this much trouble, am I in store for many more headaches ahead?

• 1. Re: Why is it so stinking hard to download Premier Elements 13?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

BuffPilot

What computer operating system is involved?

Adobe does not sell Adobe Premiere Elements in the box packaging which has an installation disc for both Mac and Windows. You need to go to an authorized reseller of the program for that.

Adobe sells installation files as a download from its web site.

At this point, do you have a purchased serial number? If you do, we can point you to alternative sources for installation files into which you can insert your purchased serial number during installation.

Other downloads

or

Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 Direct Download Links, Premiere too | ProDesignTools

Follow carefully this web site's "Note: Very Important Instructions" to avoid an Access Denied message.

Just in case note

a. If you purchase the download, you get just installation files specific to the computer being used for the download...Windows or Mac.

b. Also, if installation files from download, double check file name for 32 or 64 bit to correspond to your computer operating system.

ATR