• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i am having problems with down loading cool edit pro 2.1

New Here ,
May 27, 2015 May 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can anyone answer any questions about the cool edit pro? Which is now Adobe Audition

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 27, 2015 May 27, 2015

good idea to save the installation file, but you can't use it and there's no legal work-around about which i'm aware.

you may be able to legally use audition 3.0, but i'm not sure of that.  you should read the legalese.  Error: "Activation Server Unavailable" | CS2, Acrobat 7, Audition 3

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't think that versions available.

audition 3.0 is as far back as you can get from adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but it down loaded fine its just saying I am on trial version and wont let me ad my product key in to download.

David Cormican

david_cormican@aol.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe closed their audtion 3 activation servers so i wouldn't imagine an older version like cool edit 2.1 is supported.

what link did you use to download cool edit 2.1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had it saved to a thumb drive, I work for a radio station and we use cool edit for our editing well my old computer crashed and I got new one yesterday down loaded and its saying trial version

David Cormican

david_cormican@aol.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in case something like this was to happen lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good idea to save the installation file, but you can't use it and there's no legal work-around about which i'm aware.

you may be able to legally use audition 3.0, but i'm not sure of that.  you should read the legalese.  Error: "Activation Server Unavailable" | CS2, Acrobat 7, Audition 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so how do I go about getting it 3?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its worked in the past like 3 years ago when we had one of our other computers went down and had to reinstall the program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i posted a link to audition 3.0 and the explanation about how to use it and whether you can use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the link didn't show up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines