• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I suspend the license of the product for two mounts (holiday) because of unused?

New Here ,
May 27, 2015 May 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

my question like in subject.

Thanks and regards.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

in my eyes you have to cancel your membership >>> see https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html >>> see relevant headline and after the break you have to buy it again >>> see

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/membership-subscription-troubleshooting-creative-...

On the other hand you could use by clicking through http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html the chat (if open), I for my part had the best experiences. I quote from Adobe's employee Preran: The chat button is activated as soon as there is an agent available to help.

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Hans,

I've taked a look at "cancel" option... but like that word say... I didn't want to loose my previous contents (recorded sessions).

I'll try asking in chat like you indicated second option.

BR

Elena.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The account will remain on the servers for a period of time (3-4 months if I recall) so you could cancel for a month or two and then re-activate it. But keep in mind, the account will be shut down and there will be no access to the account management or the content it contains. So if you have presentations or recordings that you want people to access while you are on holiday, then the account will need to remain active.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok Jorma, so... if I have well understand, when I re-activate, the account after two months I will not loose any content. If it's so it's a great thing, also if I can't use contents during de-active period.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe so, but am not in a position of authority to confirm that. You will want to contact Adobe directly before canceling to confirm: Adobe Connect Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines