6 Replies Latest reply on May 28, 2015 10:44 AM by dustin.airbiz

Multiple button Press: How can I make a button perform an action more than once?

dustin.airbiz

I am currently trying to create an interactive document.

I have a map with circular buttons at points of interest. I need information to fly in from the right side of the page that gives information about the area of the map that is identified by each button.

Currently, I have all my buttons and animations set up to work, however, each button will only activate its assigned animation a single time.

If I click on "area 1", it dutifully brings up the area 1 information. I also built in a "close tab" button that makes the information leave the screen to reveal an unobstructed map. I can click the "X" to remove the information. When I click on the "area 1" button again, nothing happens.

Here's what I've tried:

• using fly in and fly out animations to control the objects meant to enter from off-screen.
      • using motion paths to control the objects mean to enter from off-screen.

In both cases, the buttons and animations have performed as desired, but I can't get them to repeat!

Please help!

Thank you!