• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am trying to install Production Studio CS3 so that I can use Ultra and the internet link to activate the product doesn't work nor are the phone numbers working. How can I activate the product so I can use it?

Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2015 May 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know the process for activating a very old version (CS3)? I want to use Ultra and as far as I know, CS3 is the only version that this works with.

If anyone can tell me how to use Ultra, which was bundled with CS3, with CS5.5 or CS6, I would be grateful.

Thank you,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 27, 2015 May 27, 2015

check your hosts file.

for help with that and more info about the possible causes of the problem you're having, Sign in, activation, or connection errors | CS5.5 and later, Acrobat DC

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the steps required to activate cs3,4,5,6 are the same as they've always been: start the installation and enter your serial number when prompted.

if you're having a problem, describe it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the quick reply.

The problem that I am having is that when I click the button to activate it online, I get a message that says cannot connect. When I try to call to activate it by phone, the numbers are no longer in service. I am guessing that Adobe no longer supports that product. Even so, I paid for the product and should be able to use it which, I cannot until I can activate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

check your hosts file.

for help with that and more info about the possible causes of the problem you're having, Sign in, activation, or connection errors | CS5.5 and later, Acrobat DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines