• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is downloading one application after paying for the whole CC so difficult.....?

New Here ,
May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have paid for CC Student for the year.  Downloaded CC to my Mac, click on Install for Photoshop and 30 odd hours later, several attempts more, NOTHING.  So frustrating.  I get as far as 11 per cent then it fails, says it's internet connection was lost and offers the option to retry.  I have now plugged it directly into my modem's ethernet connection.  Half an hour later it is 0 per cent installed....  What the hell?  It shouldn't be this complicated.  I paid for it and need it installed as soon as possible for assignments...  Assistance for someone that doesn't speak Computer Language would be awesome.  Cheers

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Elysia, please try to download it manually: Adobe CC 2014 Direct Download Links: Creative Cloud 2014 Release | ProDesignTools

Hope this helps.

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elysia, please try to download it manually: Adobe CC 2014 Direct Download Links: Creative Cloud 2014 Release | ProDesignTools

Hope this helps.

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2015 Jul 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines