1 person found this helpful
Likely all you will need to do is clobber the .cpd file. RoboHelp can actually do that for you. So before you try and open the project again, click Tools > Options from RoboHelp. Then from the General section, enable the option to clear the CPD. Dismiss the dialog and try again.
Note that once you successfully open the project, you might want to re-visit this section and turn the feature off.
Thanks sir. I tried that and it had no effect. I'm still getting the same dialog boxes (errors) in the same sequence. I also read somewhere about repairing the .cpd in Microsoft Access. I tried that and it also had no effect.
I sure hope this project file can be recovered...
So I finally just removed the rhfontset.apj file from the folder and it worked!!! I can now open the old project in RH. RH appears to have added a new rhfontset.apj to the folder during the upgrade process. I don't know if this is a major problem, but it appears to be working now.